- About Us
- Kid's Programs
- Parties and Rentals
Follow PG100 on Facebook
Gourmet meals are prepared by our chefs throughout the year to satisfy the variety of tastes of our customers from around the world.
- Fraser River White Sturgeon Sumptuous Suction
- Salmon chunks with assorted carrion, or anything else that can be sucked up from the bottom of the tank.
- Garter Snake Escapee Special!
- Free Range Raised worms an grubs or when in season, live fish!
- Rosy-haired Tarantula Swan Song Crickets
- Fresh singing crickets with a light aqua mist dressing.
- Fiddler Crabs Mealworm Mash
- Wild mealworms and . . . anything really.
- Giant African Millipedes Non-Stop Veggies
- Party fruits and spring vegetables including: bananas, romaine lettuce, apples and cucumbers from the local farmers market, lightly seasoned with calcium.
- Madagascan Hissing Cockroaches Fresh Off The Floor
- Sun-dried cat food with bits of fruit, vegetables and skin flakes. Complementary fingerbowl of water served on the side.
- Fire-bellied & Western Toads
and Spotted Frogs Critter Kitchen Ranch Special
- Mealworms and crickets raised on our own Rubbermaid Ranch as well as anything else we can catch. Would you like flies with that?
- Indian Walking Sticks Scrambled Brambles
- Succulent lettuce and tender bramble leaves salad with our famous light aqua mist house dressing
- Corn Snakes Yesterday’s Catch
- Our chefs prepare mouscicles at room temperature and ensure they won’t fight back. Served weekly.
- Painted and Red-eared Slider Turtles Underwater Swallow
- For our discrete, shy customers who will only swallow underwater we offer a selection of tasty oranges, apples, and lettuce with a side of pellets. This dish is sometimes served with live fish when in season.