• Visitors to The Exploration Place have access to three large parking lots in Lheidli T’enneh Memorial Park. There are four designated wheelchair-accessible spaces directly in front of the entrance. Ramps are available to reach the sidewalk.
• Entry and exit doors are automated. There are wheelchair-accessible bathrooms and a designated family bathroom with a change-table.
• An elevator lift is available between floors with a wheelchair available to borrow for those who need it, free of charge.
• The Little Prince Steam Engine is equipped with a wheelchair-accessible train car.
• COMING SOON: Sensory-friendly times for individuals and families living with neurodiverse or accessibility needs. These scheduled times will ensure all visitors with sensory processing needs can enjoy The Exploration Place in a comfortable, welcoming environment.
If you would like more help planning your visit, please contact us at 250.562.1612 or click here to email us..
Please contact our Visitor Services team or another team member if you need assistance of any kind during your visit.