Prince George Cenotaph
Our city’s first cenotaph was built in 1950. A new version was built in 1958 when the first cenotaph needed repairs. Our current cenotaph was dedicated in 2010 with the expansion of the Veteran’s Plaza. It was officially dedicated on June 6, 2010 in recognition of the 66th Anniversary of D-Day, a turning point in the Second World War.